Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Zerorez Grand Rapids for fresh content!
The Zerorez Difference™
Do you need your carpet, area rugs, tile and grout, office furniture or other living surfaces professionally cleaned? We offer both one-time and regularly scheduled cleanings for commercial businesses in the Grand Rapids area. There is no carpet cleaner that can match the effectiveness and efficiency of ZEROREZ's® patented Zr Clean™️ cleaning system.
The Zerorez® Cleaning Process
Traditional carpet cleaners often use old cleaning methods that use soaps, detergents and chemicals which attach to the carpet fibers and act as a magnet for dirt and other unwanted substances. The Zerorez® cleaning process has 3 key differentiators to give you a more thorough clean and a significantly fast dry time.
- Included in our cleaning process is a revolutionary, non-toxic, water-based cleaning agent called Zr Clean™️. Zr Clean™️ is enhanced water that is electrolyzed and oxidized to create a powerful cleaning solution without harmful toxins or chemicals and is 100% green.
- Our Zr lifter® uses counter-rotating brushes to dislodge trapped hair, dead skin, and deeply embedded dirt from your carpet without harming the fibers. It gets out all the stuff your vacuum simply can't get to.
- Our patent-pending Zr wand™ uses a remarkable 180° loop spray to rinse your carpet fibers completely. This incredible tool effectively removes all of the garbage in your carpets (including the soapy residues the other guys left behind), without flooding your carpets.
Zerorez® is proud to have achieved Platinum Certification from The Carpet and Rug Institute. Platinum Certification is only awarded to processes that remove at least 90% of available soil.
What Grand Rapids is saying about Zerorez
No Chemical Smell
Josh was very pleasant to work with to get the appointment scheduled and then he was even nicer when he was here to do the job. He explained the process thoroughly and then went right to work. Our old, stained carpet looks great, dried quickly and has no chemical smell.
We plan to have him back to do the bedrooms very soon.
The Safest Clean
The Zerorez® multi-surface cleaner used with the Zr process™ is a professional-grade oxidative water solution that is positively non-toxic for people and pets.
- Safe for any hard surface
- No rinsing or scouring necessary
- Cuts through grease and fat
- Lab tested and proven
- Non-toxic, water-based and no harsh chemicals
Hard vs Soft Surfaces
Typical soft surface "steam-cleaning" used on many carpets and upholstery mixes hot water with soaps. The mixture is then sprayed on the carpet or upholstery under pressure. The liquefied soap, dirt, and water is removed with a vacuum. However, because of this process, a significant portion of the mixture remains behind. As the soft surface dries and the water evaporates, soap and chemicals dry into the fibers and then literally acts as dirt magnets.
This common remaining soap residue causes accelerated re-soiling in carpets and upholstery. In addition, conventional hot water extraction has also been the primary cause of over-wetting while cleaning carpets, causing a number of problems, including extended dry times.
By contrast, the Zerorez® cleaning process does not use soaps, detergents or shampoos to clean, but instead includes our revolutionary Zr Clean™️ in the Zr process™.
Zr Clean™️ is applied to the carpet with our patented Zr wand™, both loosening embedded dirt and cleaning the carpet by eliminating a wide range of harmful substances. The emulsified soil is then removed, leaving just the extraction water on the carpet surface which dries quickly and with Zero Residue®.
Hard surfaces, especially in the kitchen and bathrooms, are a breeding ground for dangerous microorganisms that can cause odors, allergic reactions, and infectious diseases. Our cleaning process uses the same proven technology to eliminate dirt and keep those hard surfaces Residue Free®!